Develop the 22nd Century Lifestyle
The Secret $20 Bitcoin Blueprint
- Get verbinding
- Other Apps
[curated by Glen Brink for MyBitcoin Blog]
The very first cryptocurrency exploded on the toneel back on May 22, 2010… That’s when a web developer purchased two Papa John’s pizzas using Ten,000 units of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency – meaning there’s no middleman (the bankgebouw) getting te the way.
Back te 2010, Bitcoin wasgoed trading for less than a penny. Ter fact, Ten,000 bitcoins were worth about $30 at the time.
Then the price of the digital currency quickly skyrocketed higher.
By 2014 – just four years straks – that same $30 commencing stake wasgoed worth more than $Five MILLION.
Today, that same $30 is now worth a life-changing $20 million!
Cryptocurrencies entirely revolutionized the old system – cutting out the middleman entirely.
Instead, digital transactions are made peer to peer. And the fresh system is regulated by “blockchain” – a decentralized database that records each transaction.
Essentially, when a money transfer is made, it’s then validated by a group of bitcoin miners. Thesis are people with superpowerful computers – each contesting to confirm and authenticate each transaction te the network.
They’re not doing this for free, mind you. If a miner’s laptop program validates the transaction very first, he or she is rewarded te Bitcoin.
At that point, the verified transactions are added to the blockchain database. So the next round of money transfers can be authenticated by miners – and so on.
Fortunately for us, this fresh paradigm is becoming more and more popular, permitting us to invest te fresh cryptocurrencies spil they succesnummer the market.
Indeed, an individual bitcoin is now worth overheen $Two,000.
Here’s the thing, though…
There are now overheen 831 cryptocurrencies exchanging mitts on the “open markets.”
The vast majority trade for just pennies, just like Bitcoin did back ter 2010…
That means there’s a chance to strap yourself to the next cryptocurrency rocket before it launches into the stratosphere.
Imagine wielding a little pharmaceutical ahead of FDA drug approval.
Or a little software company before a major takeover.
On such news, overnight gains can far exceed a plain price dual.
That’s why the chance te “penny” cryptocurrencies is so compelling…
And now’s the time to get placed.
You see, the ultimate catalyst is brewing right now…
Overheen a quarter million fresh retail outlets are gearing up to start accepting dozens upon dozens of alternative currencies from all around the globe.
Understanding Blockchain te 20 Seconds…
Within the blockchain, transaction records and payment details are spread across a massive public database – open to all bitcoin miners te the network. There’s no centralized location for transactions to occur.
That instantaneously makes it semitransparent and verifiable.
Te addition, miners’ laptop programs confirm transactions and reset every Ten minutes. And each 10-minute group is called a “block.”
Each proceeding block is also verified by the mining software and then linked to the last block – creating a chain.
Ultimately, this decentralized system – with so much computing power behind it – is virtually unlikely for hackers to breach without an enormous amount of computing power.
Think of it spil millions of locks that would need to be picked ter a rapid amount of time rather than hacking into just one place.
But it’s significant to know that bitcoin transactions represent only a fraction of what blockchain technology is capable of.
The capability to maintain a decentralized system of verified gegevens – which is bulletproof from hackers – has much deeper implications.
It can be used to track electronic voting, health records – ultimately anything that presently requires a “trusted” middleman.
Spil Don and Alex Tapscott write te Blockchain Revolution, “the blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.”
And te a latest seven-day span, overheen 159 separate cryptocurrencies more than doubled ter value!
So if you take act right now, you can lightly turn a lil’ grubstake of $20 into an absolute windfall fortune.
The problem is you shouldn’t just go and buy every single cryptocurrency just listed…
Spil the rapid growth of Bitcoin proves, picking the right one is KEY!
Especially since there are overheen 831 cryptocurrencies out there…
But I’ve run every single one of them through my stringent five-part filtering system…
And based on my assessment, I’ve pinpointed five cryptocurrencies you need to get into embarking NOW.
Here’s the official list…
Cryptocurrency #1: Ethereum
[Glen also uses Ethereum mining code: SoYqp7
But a fresh and more powerful cryptocurrency is quickly making up ground: Ethereum (ETH).
Like Bitcoin, Ethereum transactions are validated by blockchain technology. (See the sidebar for more details.)
But Ethereum isn’t just another cryptocurrency.
Ethereum unlocks even more potential within the blockchain system.
Indeed, it’s an entirely fresh cryptocurrency toneel – one that comes with significant advantages overheen Bitcoin…
- Kasstuk the Accelerator. With Bitcoin, each block te the blockchain is confirmed and reset every Ten minutes. But Ethereum has streamlined the validation process of its blockchain – shrinking this time down to 14 seconds.
- Thinking Beyond Currency. Along with its blockchain that records transactions, the Ethereum network also provides users with a powerful virtual machine capable of processing “smart contracts.” Waterput simply, clever contracts are programs written and stored te the blockchain that facilitate or authenticate transactions. Anyone can use the Ethereum verhoging to create a clever contract whenever they want to cut out a middleman from a transaction. For example, this system is already being used to create campaign donation contracts and gambling platforms. Spil you’ll see, it can even be used to create fresh cryptocurrencies.
- Quality AND Quantity. There will be a finite number of Bitcoins created. Presently overheen two-thirds of available Bitcoins have already bot mined. And with the bulk of the prizes going to early Bitcoin miners – and those prizes halving ter value every four years – growth is limited for newcomers to the market. By tegenstelling, prizes for Ethereum miners are not halved. And there will not be a cap on the maximum number of units created.
Given thesis advantages, it’s effortless to see why Ethereum is gaining so much ground on Bitcoin.
Consider that ter 2018, while Bitcoin has doubled te value… Ethereum has gained more than Two,000%.
Ethereum is now the second-largest cryptocurrency te the world.
And thanks to its quicker transaction speeds, some of the other cryptocurrencies wij’re recommending te this report actually run on Ethereum’s verhoging – something that should only boost its popularity te the coming months.
Etherium is already attracting attention from some household names…
- JPMorgan Pursue &, Co.: The company has developed an Ethereum-based blockchain called Quorum, which serves a dual role te the derivatives market. It boasts the security te protecting the identities and transactions of the players involved, while also having enough transparency to obey with regulatory requirements.
- Royal Bankgebouw of Scotland: Using the Ethereum ledger and wise contracts, RBS has built a clearing and settlement mechanism that can process 100 payments vanaf 2nd.
- Microsoft Corp.: The company has partnered with Ethereum blockchain startup ConsenSys to create Microsoft Azure – a cloud-based podium for business customers. Thesis customers can proefneming with Ethereum blockchain applications such spil trading and payments.
Given its rapidly enlargening notoriety and advances overheen Bitcoin, adding Ethereum to an alternative currency portfolio is a no-brainer.
Act to take: Buy Ethereum (ETH) up to $300. With the rapid trajectory of this currency, wij’re expecting 500% gains te the next 12 months.
Cryptocurrency #Two: TokenCard
To date, hundreds of thesis “smart” cryptocurrencies have popped up on the Ethereum network using wise contracts.
But one Ethereum-backed currency has emerged from the fray and is now liking a commanding lead overheen its peers…
TokenCard is the world’s very first debit card powered by Ethereum brainy contracts that use the Visa payments network.
A user can simply set up a virtual Ethereum “bank account” or wallet, connect TokenCard to their wallet and make payments virtually anywhere Visa is accepted.
Launched by Monolith Studio via crowdfunding te May 2018, TokenCard raised $16.7 million te just a few minutes.
Its underlying currency (TKN) is backed by Ethereum and sports a $23 million market cap.
Better still, it trades for less than $Two.
Spil I mentioned already, cryptocurrency momentum has already began to shift away from the limited Bitcoin toneelpodium – and toward the thriving and limitless world of Ethereum.
And spil TokenCard and the Ethereum network build up visibility, this revolutionary currency won’t stay this cheap for long.
Now’s your chance get te on an explosive cryptocurrency at the ground level.
Cryptocurrency #Trio: PotCoin
Sales totaled $Five.Four billion ter 2015 – and klapper $6.7 billion ter 2018.
Analysts estimate annual growth of 30% through 2020, which would peg the market at $22 billion.
This trend will only accelerate spil more states legalize the drug, either for recreational or medical use, since 84% of Americans think medical marijuana should be legalized nationwide.
Yet there are still are a number of obstacles ter place holding this industry back.
And not just the fact that it’s still illegal ter a loterijlot of states.
You see, federal law prohibits financial institutions from taking money made from marijuana.
This prevents any distribution, farming, cultivating or baking business involved ter legal marijuana sales from using traditional banking systems.
Spil you can imagine, this causes a major disruption for business owners.
And it compels marijuana-based enterprises to carry unsafe amounts of metselspecie and pay exorbitant fees to keep it secured.
PotCoin is the very first decentralized cryptocurrency specifically engineered for the underserved legal marijuana industry.
Like other cryptocurrencies, PotCoins are stored te an online digital wallet and are delivered directly from person to person on the internet.
Using this infrastructure, merchants can eventually realize the savings and security that they need to run a successful business.
User accounts cannot be frozen – and there are no prerequisites or arbitrary boundaries.
What’s more, it’s ideally legal all overheen the globe – no black or grey market needed anywhere.
Legalization campaigns are presently active te 26 U.S. states. Spil more and more states get on houtvezelplaat, it will propel the marijuana market to fresh heights ter the coming months and years.
And since financial management is a core component of development and expansion, PotCoin is ensured to rise spil the momentum proceeds.
Better yet, since the currency is under $0.07 right now, it represents an incredible chance to invest te this burgeoning space.
Act to take: Buy PotCoin (POT) up to $0.25. Growth te this industry will be off the charts. So wij’re expecting 1,000% gains ter the next 12 months.
Cryptocurrency #Four: Lisk
Why so popular? Well, just like Ethereum, Lisk has developed its own blockchain toneel – one that offers a few key advantages for users and developers:
- Sidechains Clear a Path. With currencies like Bitcoin, the blockchain can get overcharged with transactions. Think of it like a single lane during rush-hour traffic. This causes the network to slow down. Lisk’s verhoging wasgoed designed using “sidechains,” which can be used for separate transactions without clogging up the main pathway. Think of it like building an express lane on a busy highway.
- Democracy ter Activity. All blockchain transactions are validated by a computerized problem-solving process. And entries can only be confirmed by a overeenstemming of cryptocurrency miners who are very first to authenticate the money transfer. Well, Lisk incorporates a specific type of overeenstemming algorithm called “delegated proof of stake.” This essentially means that a specific number of delegates (selected by the Lisk community of miners) are tasked with validating each block te the chain. By consolidating the miners to an elected few – rather than thousands of miners racing to verify transactions – this can be even more efficient than Ethereum.
Now, sidechains provide Lisk the fattest advantage overheen other cryptocurrencies. Especially when you consider the market for wise devices connected to the internet of things (IoT).
The capability to create decentralized applications for any device makes Lisk ideal for developers working on programs for our connected gadgets.
Spil wij proceed to work toward a world of interconnectivity – when all of our devices are communicating with each other – wij’ll soon be able to make purchases from just about any product.
That raises valid security concerns. And that’s where blockchain comes te.
Blockchain’s capability to securely verify transactions may help establish much-needed security protocols te IoT devices. Which is likely why Lisk recently joined Ethereum spil a strategic playmate for the Chain of Things – a research laboratorium focusing on strengthening IoT security.
Something else that may help give Lisk an edge going forward are the company’s latest talent acquisitions.
Te 2018, Lisk scooped up two past Ethereum insiders spil senior advisers – Charles Hoskinson (Ethereum ex-CEO) and Steven Nerayoff (ex-adviser for Ethereum).
They will certainly help propel product development. Let’s get on houtvezelplaat before it’s too late.
Activity to take: Buy Lisk (LSK) up to $Two.75. Given this cryptocurrency’s unique feature set, wij’re expecting 900% gains te the next six months.
Cryptocurrency #Five: Nexus
He didn’t set out to make the next “new thing” te the cryptocurrency world – since wij’ve already seen hundreds of copycats developed.
Cantrell aimed to redefine that very world itself.
When setting out to build Nexus, he asked himself what he would have done differently if he were building Bitcoin from the ground up.
He came up with three core competencies where current cryptocurrencies fell brief: efficiency, security and freedom from regulation.
Here’s how his creation of Nexus has raised the folder ter all three areas…
- Boosting Efficiency. Currencies like Bitcoin use a single-threaded system for a transaction. That’s like having one indeed prompt forklift ter a warehouse moving packages onto numerous trucks one by one. Nexus, on the other mitt, is built around a multithreaded system. So each package has its own dedicated forklift. The benefits here are demonstrable. While it can take a Bitcoin transaction five-10 minutes to go through, Nexus is doing each transaction ter under 150 seconds. When you’re talking about millions of transactions a day, that time adds up.
- Reinforcing Security. Now that it’s able to treat more traffic, Nexus vereiste make sure each of the transactions is bulletproof. Bitcoin is secured by a cryptographic algorithm that wasgoed created ter 2002. Granted, the security protocol hasn’t bot cracked yet. But the newest computers are getting close – and there’s no telling if it will be safe te Ten years. That poses a phat problem for consumer confidence, one that Cantrell wasgoed not comfy with. So he built Nexus around the next-generation of security algorithm. The result is an amazingly secure currency ensured to be impenetrable for the foreseeable future.
- Sidestepping Regulation. If Nexus were based anywhere on Earth, it would be subject to the regulations of the governments where it resides. So where do you go when you can’t bypass regulation on Earth? Space, of course. Nexus is poised to broadcast its network from space, 100 miles above the planet’s surface. Now, the fact that Nexus has strong ties with big names ter the aerospace industry (Colin Cantrell’s father is a founder of SpaceX) is certainly creating an edge here.
Nexus bills itself spil the most secure and efficient cryptocurrency – with the capability to waterput its ideas into space – all using existing technology.
At under $0.45, the potential for gains cannot be passed up!
Activity to take: Buy Nexus (NXS) up to $1.00. With the possibility of sidestepping regulation by placing its network te space, wij’re especially optimistic on this one. Look for 1,100% gains te the next six months.
If you still toevluchthaven’t set up a cryptocurrency wallet or exchange account yet, I encourage you to check out our step-by-step tutorial by going to this pagina.
Please note: The cryptocurrencies te this report are not official recommendations, so wij won’t be tracking them ter the True Alpha portfolio. But wij will provide updates spil necessary for subscribers who choose to go after them.
And if you have any further questions regarding your subscription to True Alpha, click here or call our customer relations team at 1-800-708-1020.
Ahead of the gauze,
Chief Investment Strategist, True Alpha