Bitcoin &, Litecoin Mining Pool
- Q: When will I get paid?
- A: PPLNS is a way of determining how many cryptocoins you get for your shares finished. Pay Vanaf Last N Shares is what PPLNS stands for. This method of calculating payouts includes a “luck” factor. This pool uses the following payout system. PPLNS
- Q: What is a orphan block?
- A: Detached or Orphaned blocks are valid blocks which are not part of the main chain. They can occur naturally when two miners produce blocks at similar times or they can be caused by an attacker (with enough hashing power) attempting to switch sides transactions.
- Q: What is estimated payout?
- A: Estimated payout is your estimated payout if a block is found at that time. This is an estimate according to your amount of shares submitted for the round(s).
- Q: What is a share?
- A: Finding blocks is not an effortless task. Since it would take a indeed long time on some coins, finding a block is cracked down into shares. Depending on the server side setting, each share can be a certain difficulty. The more difficult each share is to find by miners, the fewer total shares are required to eventually find a block.
On the server side, each share is checked against the coin daemon (a server side wallet with more features) if it is indeed a valid block solution. Every share computed has the potential to be a block solution. I will not go into details why this is, but surplus assured that share estimates for blocks can sometimes be exceeded. Te the long run tho’, shorter round with less shares than required will make up for those taking very long.
- Keep ter mind: shares are not blocks! Shares are part of a block and will count towards the block payout!
- At times, you will see shares being rejected by the pool. This can toebijten if you attempt to send an outdated share right after a block wasgoed found. Stratum, a protocol used by a miner to request work from a server, is used for share obedience and getting fresh work. It is very solid when it comes to avoiding rejects but they can still toebijten once te a while.
- If you are eyeing reject all the time, then something isn’t working right on your end. You may also notice that your hashrate on the pool webstek is not enlargening while your invalid share count keeps climbing up. Te that case turn off your miner and check your settings!
- Q: I am having problems connecting to the pool.
- A: Dual check your settings at our Bitcoin Getting Embarked Guide or our Litecoin Getting Commenced Guide .